Dart 31243354 Big M Gen VI Full Water Block
Big M MRK IV Full Water Block
With deck heights of up to 9.800 and 10.200 and bore sizes of up
to 4.310, the Big M Full Water Block gives you the versatility to
build a wide variety of engine combinations. A true priority main
system oils the main bearings before the lifters for added
reliability. The Big M Full Water Block is fitted with 4 bolt main
caps for bottom end strength.
- Standard 9.800 and tall 102.00 deck heights available.
- Standard 4.250 or 4.310 bore sizes.
- Uses +.300 tall Gen VI style lifters. Modification
for MRK IV style available.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around
the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures.
- True priority main oiling lubricates the main bearings before
the lifters. Our stepped main oil gallery (9/16 to 1/2 to 7/16)
increases the flow of oil to the crank at high rpm, and our front
oil crossover eliminates internal oil leaks around the distributor
- Oil filter pad is drilled and tapped for an external oil
- Lifter valley head stud bosses prevent blown head gaskets.
- Mechanical fuel pump boss, clutch linkage mounts, and side and
front motor mounts simplify installation in any chassis.
- 4 bolt main bearing caps in ductile iron have splayed outer
bolts for extra strength.
- MRK IV blocks use the 2 piece rear
seal design, while Gen V and Gen VI blocks use a 1
piece seal and a different timing cover pattern.
- Standard BBC cam and main bore.
- Coated cam bearings, freeze plugs and dowel pins are
- Dart blocks are available fully finish prepped.