Dart 14572061 9 Degree SBC Head
2.210 Int / 1.625 Exh
9 Degree SBC Cylinder Head
Optimal valve angle and intake port positioning achieve maximum
potential air/fuel flow around the circumference of the valves, for
ultimate power potential. A mirrored valve configuration has been
used with inline valves, this allows for a more compact intake
manifold, which in turn makes for easier tuning and better throttle
response thanks to the even distribution between the runners.
It is recommended that you contact a Dart technical
representative before placing an order for this item. Detailed
information about your planned engine build will help to ensure
that you choose the right configuration for your motor and that any
special parts and considerations are taken into account.
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin
355-T61 aerospace alloy for superior strength and
- The valve seats for intake and exhaust valves have been cut at
50 degrees to increase air/fuel flow at high lift.
- The exhaust flange pattern for the standard 4.400 bore space
head has been designed to work with widely available 13 degree
- Copper beryllium seats are standard.
- The flange for the front valve cover mount has been made
taller, allowing for shorter valve covers.
- Provisions for extra head bolts have been added to each end,
making for an improved seal.
- Non standard exhaust and valve cover patterns.
- 9 Degree heads sold bare, no assemblies available.
- All cylinder heads are sold individually.