Cusco LSD 111 C15 LSD - Type RS
Type RS LSD
The Cusco Type RS LSD had proved to be
capable of competition use in the All Japan Gymkhana Championship
without overhauling a single time during the season. With all
drivers and teams finishing with good or championship results at
the end of the season.
According to Cuscos in house research, initial torque is 50 to
70% lower compared to the conventional cone plate type
LSD enabling lower drive friction and better
- Low power loss means better lap times for even the mild tuned
- Chattering is kept low
- Improved durability as clutch plates are low pressured
- The LSD efficiency is higher with smoother oil
flow between plates.
- Special precision springs, set in the pressure plate, assure
steady coil movement
- Clutch plates do not stick together like conventional cone
plate type LSDs. Therefore less clutch plate wear or deterioration
There are three ways to set your Cusco Limited Slip
Differentials: 1 way, 1.5 way and 2 way.
- 1 way LSD: Specially suited for front wheel drive
cars and AWD front axle cars. Activates under
acceleration, and acts as a true LSD when the throttle
is off. This CUSCO 1 way LSD will improve
lap times without a doubt.
- 1.5 way LSD: Activates under acceleration while
the under-steer under deceleration is less than on a 2 way
LSD. Recommended for those who have a hard time with
- Two way LSD: Recommended on rear wheel drive cars
and AWD rear axle cars. Activates on both acceleration
and deceleration. Recommended for those who prefer aggressive
driving and big angle drifting.